The Agilent 7694E headspace sampler is an inexpensive, simple-to-use, rugged headspace unit that lets you analyze volatile compounds in virtually any matrix. Designed for optimum value, this standalone sampler combines low capital and operating costs with excellent performance. You get just the features you need to meet most laboratory needs.
- Interface to any gas chromatograph, for maximum flexibility
- Constant heating time, one vial at a time, so that samples with the same parameters receive exactly the same treatment
- An inert nickel sample path that protects against sample carryover, loss, or degradation
- Automation for processing up to 12 samples unattended
- Automatic parameter increments for determining optimum sampling parameters during method development
- Rugged construction and simplicity of design for continuous operation in almost any environment
- Easy-to-use controls, enabling operators to set parameters quickly and store methods with the push of a button. You can also link four methods for expanded productivity.
- Vial shaking to ensure representative samples
icon Specifications 7694E.pdf