1260 Infinity Analytical SFC System
Easy-to-use SFC system for chiral and a-chiral separations
The 1260 Infinity Analytical SFC system provides LC-like sensitivity and UHPLC power range. Unique SFC/UHPLC switching capability with the SFC/UHPLC Hybrid system provide two orthogonal separation modes in one single system. This enables intelligent screening for the best suitable method and delivers comprehensive information for complex samples and impurity analysis. The Agilent 1260 SFC solution include the broadest and most versatile SFC price/perfomance range - from simple SFC upgrades to pre-existing 1100/1200/1260 LC systems to full SFC/UHPLC/MS solutions
- Available as complete system or as upgrade to existing Agilent 1100, 1200 and 1260 LC systems.
- Unique switching capability between UHPLC/SFC in a single system without equilibration.
- Only SFC system with 600 bar capability.
- Different solvent selection choices for a wide range of organic modifiers to exploit unique selectivity.
- UHPLC-like sensitivity.
- Ten- to fifteen fold lower operating costs by using standard grade gaseous CO2.
- Optional column screening kit or full method development features available for fast, straightforward column and modifier selection.
- MS compatibility with the Agilent 6100 Series Single Quadrupole LC/MS systems.
- Low solvent consumption and less waste generation for true green chemistry.
- Agilent instrument and service quality and IQ/OQ services available.