LC 1220 with Cooler
Integrated solution for cooling temperature-sensitive samples
For temperature-sensitive samples, controlling the storage temperature is indispensable, otherwise the samples can be altered before the analysis run.To counteract these sample alterations, SIM developed the cooling module LC 1220 Cooler, which is connected as a fixed unit to the Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC system. Sample temperature can be adjusted in a range from 5 to 40 °C.
The sample tray (for 100 x 2 mL vials) is tempered with a Peltier element. Resulting condensation is safely drained through a perforation structure at the bottom.
The cooling module can be switched on separately and contains its own power supply. The module is controlled by software provided by SIM, either as driver for OpenLAB CDS ChemStation/EZChrom or a standalone software.
- cooling module is connected to the Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC system as a fixed unit
- temperature range from 5 to 40 °C
- tempered sample tray for 100 x 2 mL vials
- cooling module with its own power supply
- controlled by OpenLAB CDS ChemStation/EZChrom or standalone software
|Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC gradient system G4290C with SIM Cooler||LC 1220 90 40|
|Agilent 1220 Infinity II LC gradient system G4290B with SIM Cooler||LC 1220 90 60|
|Agilent 1220 Infinity II DAD LC gradient system G4294B with SIM Cooler||LC 1220 94 60|
|OpenLAB CDS ChemStation driver||OPT021*|
|OpenLAB CDS EZChrom driver||OPT022*|
* option no. in addition to the order no. of the modified Agilent Infinity II LC gradient systems, e.g. LC 1220 90 40 OPT022